Sunday 4 June 2017

For Your Special Day

Hi there. I hope you are all well (unlike me with the bloody flu). Over the last couple of weeks I have been working on Christening invitations for my great goddaughter. Today I made a card to send off with the invitations now they are finished.


This was very simple to create. I cut three strips of card for my background and adhered them to the card. I used my MISTI to stamp my sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink on the die cut (which coordinates with the die cut used on the invitation. The butterfly die cut is covered in glossy accents. 


    MISTI (Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented) - BACKORDER

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -





Thanks for popping in and I hope to see you again soon xx


6 comments:

  1. FAB make Kylie, hope you are starting to feel better

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, Kylie ! Very delicate and sophisticated with those colours and this intricate die ! I'm sure your goddaughter will appreciate it ! A very CAS look ! I love it ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kylie this is gorgeous. Love the simplicity and that die cut is fabulous. The butterfly is so pretty and I bet it looks so good irl with the glossy accents. Great choice of colours - so soft. So glad you shared this card with us at Just Us Girls this week. Lovely to see you and hope we to see more from you again soon.
    PS Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kylie! Love how the background pink links up to the butterfly.
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the Neapolitan influence right away, Kylie. ;) That die cut is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a totally gorgeous die cut! A perfect centre piece for your sentiment and glossy butterfly, and loving the background strips too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.