Sunday 3 September 2017

HLS September CAS Challenge

Hi everyone! Time for a new CAS challenge over at Happy Little Stampers. I had a lot of fun with this one and made FOUR cards!

Today is Father's Day here in Australia so Happy Father's Day to all those special men in our lives!


We would like you to use a Silhouette on your creations. You could use stamps, stencils, or dies!

Here are my cards -


Card #1 uses two stamp sets - Wish you were Here and Mixed Media Fun. I used my MISTI to stamp everything at once :)


Card #2 features the London Skyline from the Wish you were Here set. Again I used my MISTI to stamp. I added a strip of black glitter foam for interest.


Card #3 is a simple cat die cut. The sentiment is from the Especially for You set and a strip of glitter foam attached.



Card #4 is another simple die cut using the Moustache Set and then stamped sentiments from the Bold Birthday Sentiments (retired) and Everyday Sentiments

The beauty about clean and simple cards is that they are so quick to create! These four cards took me about 15 minutes all up!


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

See you over at Happy Little Stampers!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome collection of cards .... all perfectly CAS. love the Father's Day design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fab. I really like the text of the first set. I haven't used it much yet but need to dig it out. My fav is the design of the second....can I use this for an Xmas design?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! CAS and rockin the magic here. So simple yet totally F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! My mojo was stuck with this one but yours was swimming obviously! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big collection of great cards. Amazing CAS, just perfect. All I like so much is that I'm not in the right to choose just one, my favorites. All are my favorites :-)
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four great silhouette cards Kylie and love them all though I must say being someone who was born about 20 miles from London I do have a soft spot for the London skyline. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG could I be any later visiting this month?! haha, sorry boss! These are fabulous, they may be simple but they're all so striking in monochrome. Awesome CAS designs x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.